Be sure to scroll down to see the Six-2 Launch
These boats have 90-day warranties for structural, 12 volt electrical, and mechanical issues, For motor and battery warranties click here. Finish is sold as-is and shows some evidence of use and wear. Call us for finishing touch-ups or customization for additional cost. Trailers are refurbished older used models and are available for additional $1000 each.
The Conductor Six-1 Twin-cockpit Runabout: $64,900
List price was $119,000. Built with Torqeedo USA’s first Deep Blue inboard motor in the Americas, This boat has been to shows in Ft Lauderdale, Miami, and Lake Tahoe as well as in Minnesota and Wisconsin. We offer this one-time deal because the boat is a 3-year-old demonstration craft with a few minor scuffs and scratches. It has never been titled or registered.
The Conductor Six-1 was designed as an electric gentlemen’s runabout and a modern classic. Its aluminum skin is striking while the foam core sandwich hull is quiet, stiff, and buoyant. The hull bottom is epoxy-fiberglass with graphite to make it black and slick. The hull is cored throughout with fiberglass reinforced marine plywood on the inside. The deck and seating is exterior rated bamboo encapsulated in epoxy with fiberglass. The deck has a 2″ thick sandwich with flotation foam throughout and the sealed Torqeedo system will tolerate 1 m immersion for 30 minutes.
100% plug-in electric means no odors or vibration, and very minimal maintenance. The on-board charger will replenish batteries in under 14 hours with a 15 amp circuit. A 30 amp Hubbell electrical inlet is provided.
This boat is at its finest as a slow silent cruiser with family or close friends followed by a quick dash back to the boathouse or boat lift as the evening chill or a rain shower threaten the ride.
- The motor delivers about 80 peak hp
- High speed cruise: 18-28 mph sustained for 30-40 minutes
- Full speed range is 13 miles
- Slow cruising is 8 mph for 10 hours
- Slow range is 80 miles
- Charge from empty to full in 14 hours
- Operation and handling is the same as any inboard runabout or ski boat
- Digital display with GPS tracking calculates range continuously
- Performance depends on factors such as weight, wind, currents, etc.
The trailer can be included for an additional price. Dual axle with single axle surge brakes and fresh tires on a galvanized frame. Hubs are oil-filled and trouble-free.
8 am to 6 pm CDT.
We can make custom modifications at additional cost.
The Conductor Six-2 Launch $27,900
List price is $41,000. Built with Torqeedo USA’s 2 kW outboard, We offer this one-time deal because the boat is a 5-year-old demonstration craft with a few minor scuffs and scratches.
The Conductor Six-2 was designed as an electric launch with a modern classic flair. Its aluminum skin is striking while the foam core sandwich hull is quiet, stiff, and buoyant. The hull is constructed with fiberglass reinforced marine plywood with epoxy on the inside. The outboard motor is concealed in a well to provide that inboard launch look with the ability to tilt the motor out of the water thus keeping the propeller clean.
This boat is at its finest as a slow silent cruiser with close family or friends. A double wide helm seat means you can share piloting with a loved one or grand child. Generous seating and a table forward is perfect for a floating picnic. Secure steps and a sturdy boarding pole will be appreciated by guests as they come aboard or depart.
- The Torqeedo electric motor delivers about 4 hp
- Battery is Lithium by Torqeedo, 24 volts and 104 amp hours
- High speed cruise: 6 mph sustained for 2 hrs
- Full speed range is 12 miles
- Slow cruising is 4 mph for 10 hours
- Slow range is 40 miles
- Charge from empty to full in 10 hours
- Operation and handling is the same as any small outboard with remote steering and shift/power lever
- Digital display in the shift/power control lever with GPS tracking calculates, updates and displays range continuously
- Length of Hull without motor: 20′-6″ (6.2m)
- Beam: 7′-6″
- Draft fully loaded (motor down): 24″
- Light displacement: 1200 Lbs.
- Seating: 10
- Capacity: 2000 lbs
- Freeboard: 28″
- Power: Torqeedo Cruise R 2.0
Cruising Speed: 5 mph
Hybrid Composite Sandwich Hull
4mm Okume inner hull skin
1'' thick foam core
.08 5052 marine grade aluminum outer skin
8 am to 6 pm CDT.